Hey there, fellow teachers! Are you feeling the back to school rush and have a gazillion things on your plate? I've got you covered! I've spent hours on the computer creating these awesome name activities, so you don't have to!
This Back to School Name Practice Resource is perfect for your Preschool, PreK, and Kindergarten students who are learning to identify and write their names. Seriously, there are so many awesome options to choose from! These activities are standards-based and will also build those oh-so-important fine motor skills! Win-win!
The best part? These name activities ⚡instantly generate⚡ after typing your class list! All you have to do is type your students' names into the class list form, and voilà! Instantaneously, all those fantastic name activities will be generated. It's like magic! ✨
Enjoy more ☕with these TYPE ➕ GO printables.
⭐ Why pick these name printables?
- They're EASY PEASY for busy teachers!
- All printables 〽️instantly generate〽️ after typing your class list.
- They'll work with A N Y name, long or short, capital or lowercase.
- ❌ No need to install fonts.
⭐ What's included?
- Three class sets of name practice activities.
- Some of the activities include ✪ helper/starter dots ✪ to encourage correct letter formation.
- Use it for years to come! ...
- Simply type your new class list each year and your printables will⚡instantly generate⚡!
What educators are saying...
Made for the best 1st day of school activity
- Rachel P.
I loved the name activities and the different ways to practice them! My students really enjoyed them as well.
- Janeece N.
Love when I find fine motor activities that incorporate my students learning goals
- Adrienne W.
- All you need is an updated desktop version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- It is free to download. You likely already have it on your computer.
- If you don't have it, a link is provided. Simply download the application to use the resource.
- No fonts need to be downloaded to use this file. They're embedded and ready to go for you.
- The fonts for this resource have been carefully chosen to support early learners. The fonts cannot be changed in this resource. Please check the preview to be sure you're happy with them before purchasing.
- The class list has options for 24 names to be inserted. You can easily clear the list and add additional names when needed or create copies of the file to accommodate more names.
- PowerPoint is not needed to use this resource.
- This is a zipped file. You will need an unzipping program to open the folder. Most computers already have this software built in. If you aren't sure, you can learn more about unzipping files here.
There are two ways to purchase this resource, either through my website or on TPT. The resource is identical regardless of the option you choose, so you can pick which platform works the best for you.
Related Resources on TPT: